Code of Conduct
The Apostle Paul admonished those who serve in ministry to be
an example in love, in faith, and in purity (1 Tim. 4:12).
As a minister of the Gospel and a committed member of ARMI, I commit myself to —
- Follow the teachings of the Holy Bible.
- Conduct my personal affairs and my public ministry in a way that honors God.
- Refrain from doing anything that would undermine my testimony as a minister and would bring dishonor to the body of Christ.
- Operate my ministry with integrity in my financial, legal, and moral affairs.
- Be willing to receive counsel, advice, or correction to keep me on course so that I can reach my greatest potential in Christ.
- To give my full support to ARMI, its leadership, and its outreaches.