Connect Through Community
Greg Mohr and Andrew Wommack discuss the importance and benefits of joining A.R.M.I.
A.R.M.I. began with a desire to minister to Ministers. And has grown to be much more. The beauty of joining A.R.M.I. is that together we’re building a relational community of ministers. It’s a community supporting each other and encouraging one another. Although ministers can’t always speak freely about ministry issues with their people, A.R.M.I. is a safe place to come together and share concerns, receive support, and access resources.
< Don’t miss this video on A.R.M.I. membership!
The Beauty of Joining A.R.M.I.
The Third Great Awakening
In this video Greg Mohr and Andrew Wommack discuss Andrew’s experience on March 5 during the worship service at The Encounter in Oklahoma City. The Lord spoke to him, saying, “Some of the young people in this service will one day be telling the young people of their day about what it was like to be a part of the Third Great Awakening.”
Don’t miss this discussion of the Third Great Awakening. ˃
Follow this link to view all the Regional Advocates that are a part of the ARMI community!
What Makes Us Strong.
A.R.M.I. is unlike other ministries, as it is backed by a wealth of teaching and focuses on bringing you into a community you can rely on.
- A.R.M.I. is divided into regions, each headed by a Regional Advocate. These leaders provide encouragement and support through phone calls, organizing gatherings, Zoom calls, and more.
- You will be connected with other ministers in your area in a network of support and prayer. Numerous events both locally and internationally offer opportunities to meet and connect with others as part of the same team, in committed fellowship.
Equipping you for success
- A great worker is enhanced by great tools. Your ministry will be empowered by additional learning opportunities and teaching materials, all to help you reach the vision that God has placed in your heart.
Balanced ministry of grace and faith
- The message of grace and faith is inherent in everything A.R.M.I. and AWM do. We want to make it known that God loves you and is not angry with you. God’s blessing doesn’t need to be earned, and His unconditional grace is on you always.
Our connection to Andrew Wommack Ministries
- A.R.M.I. is an important branch of AWM and as such is supported by the full weight of our catalog of teachings. Andrew Wommack has been sharing God’s truth for decades, and all that knowledge is part of A.R.M.I.’s foundation, informing and enriching A.R.M.I. membership.
Meet Our Team
Greg Mohr Executive Director
Greg is a staff instructor at Charis Bible College, conference speaker, author of several books and served as Senior Pastor of River of Life Church in Decatur, TX for 24 years. He's a Rhema Bible Training Center grad and earned a master’s in Leadership from Southwestern Christian University. Greg is married to his best friend, Janice — they have four children and twelve grandchildren.
Sharon Rich Manager of Pastoral Relations
Sharon Rich is an author, business professional, and former CFO and Finance Director of Andrew Wommack Ministries and Charis Bible College (2015–2020). Sharon earned a master's in business administration and degrees in accounting and business management. Married to LaMont Rich since 1988, together they serve as Managers of Pastor Relations for AWMI/Charis.
John Essy Director of Operations
John Essy has served in the local church in nearly every capacity. He planted and pastored a church from 2012 until 2019 when he came to work for Andrew Wommack ministries. He graduated from Charis bible college in 1999 and has ministered the Gospel all over the world. John has been married for over 35 years to his lovely wife Leslie and they have raised three fantastic children.
Stephanie Johnson Manager of ARMI & CEM Program
Stephanie served in the U.S. Army for 21 years. She earned a bachelor’s in project management from Bellevue University. A 2014 Charis graduate, she now serves as the ARMI/CEM Manager. She has served and walked alongside pastors for over 16 years in the areas of church administration, finance, and hospitality. Stephanie has two amazing adult children and two precious grandchildren.
Sue Nutman Executive Assistant
to the Executive Director
to the Executive Director
Sue Nutman is a 3rd year ministry school graduate of Charis Bible College. She has worked for Charis for several years as Greg Mohr’s Executive Assistant. Sue has been married over 30 years to Bryan Nutman. They have a married daughter, a son, and a beautiful granddaughter. Sue and Bryan are both authors.
LaMont Rich Manager of Pastoral Relations
LaMont Rich is a Pastor, worship leader, song writer and artist who has served full-time in these ministry areas since 1996. He started serving with Andrew Wommack Ministries in 2009 by leading worship at conferences and events. He and his wife Sharon currently serve as the Pastoral Relations Managers for AWMI & Charis Bible College.
John Romano Member Specialist
A graduate of Charis Bible College, John has served Andrew Wommack Ministries and Charis since 2016 in various positions. During this time he has led several missions to the Dominican Republic. John currently serves as the A.R.M.I. Coordinator and Member Specialist.