Reach as far and deep with the Gospel as possible, with special emphasis on God’s unconditional love and the balance between grace and faith.
Our purpose is to equip ministers for success through relationships, community, and resources through Andrew Wommack Ministries.
Never feel isolated in ministry again!
Build relationships, build your ministry, and build Christ’s kingdom together with A.R.M.I. by your side!
Greg Mohr is the A.R.M.I. Ministry Ambassador and Executive Director of Post Education Development for Andrew Wommack Ministries and Charis Bible College in Woodland Park, Colorado. He is also a conference speaker and author and served as Senior Pastor of River of Life Church in Decatur, Texas for 24 years. Greg is a graduate of Rhema Bible Training Center in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, has earned a Master’s degree in Leadership from Southwestern Christian University in Bethany, Oklahoma, as well as a Doctorate of Ministry. Greg is married to his best friend, Janice. Together they have four children and twelve grandchildren.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible is inspired and empowered by God, infallible and authoritative.
- We believe in one eternal God who exists as three separate persons; the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, born of a virgin, lived a sinless life as He walked among men, demonstrated the authority and power of God in works and speech, died on the cross, rose from the dead on the third day, and is now seated at the right hand of God, having accomplished all that is necessary for man’s salvation.
- We believe it is essential for man to repent of sin and by faith receive the finished work of Christ by confessing Him as Lord with his mouth and believing in his heart, resulting in regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Holy Spirit is continuing the work He started at Pentecost, empowering believers to live godly lives and continue in all the works of Jesus.
- We believe in the imminent return of Jesus and that those who have believed in Him will be resurrected to a heavenly dwelling in an incorruptible body, and those who do not believe will join Satan and his host in everlasting punishment.
- We believe the true church is composed of all born-again believers in Christ, regardless of denominational affiliation.
- We believe all born-again believers have been commissioned to share the complete Gospel to all the world.